Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rosario Dawson hosing herself off in a bikini

Photobucket
Rosario Dawson in a bikini holding a garden hose. I can't think of a better summertime memory. It kind of reminds me of that sweltering August when I opened a "Lemonade and Lap Dance" stand. I was doing pretty well until the cops shut me down. To this day I still believe my mom tipped them off after dad came home smelling like Country Time and skeez. Too bad they couldn't arrest an eight-year-old. But they could send me to military school after giving my Nintendo to orphans while I cried in the back seat of the station wagon. Where was I going with this? Oh, yeah, Rosario Dawson is awkwardly hot.
(CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home