Tuesday, July 22, 2008

DAYUMMM RI RI LOOKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket
Lil Miss Sunshine stay shopping. Rihanna was seen outside of Fred Segal’s yesterday afternoon. She talks about “colorstruck” issues she faced while growing up in her recent InStyle Magazine feature:

“It made me angry; it made me want to fight in my younger years. Having lighter skin wasn’t a problem in my household, but it was when I went to school – which really confused me at first. For the first six years of school, I would go home traumatized. The harassment continued to my very last day of elementary school.”

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home