Thursday, March 26, 2009

HOT DAMM BIKINI AT 48!!!!! VALERIE BERTINELLI

valerie-bertinelli


The beloved Valerie Bertinelli (c'mon, One Day at a Time, Eddie Van Halen's ex, TV movie queen?) is celebrating her new, dramatically slimmer figure by donning a bikini for the first time since she was 20 for People.

Bertinelli is the spokesperson for weight-loss program Jenny Craig, and attributes her new body to the program and intense physical training.

Before she began Jenny, Bertinelli weight 172 pounds. She was able to slim down to 132 and then hired a physical trainer to help with the rest.

And she also dropped her regular "splurge" glass of champagne. That's sacrifice.

"I never, ever, ever had deltoids!” she says. "Oh my God, when I'm doing exercises and I see them pop out, I'm like, Yes!"

When People asked her to pose in the skimpy two-piece, she had a temporary case of the jitters.

"I thought, Am I really going to do this? Can I pull this off?" she admits."What am I so afraid of? Come on—it's just a bathing suit!"

Not on you, Valerie.

Have your say in the comments section: What do you think of Valerie Bertinelli's new bikini body?

valerie_bertinelli1

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home