Thursday, October 16, 2008

Obama: "If I Were Watching Fox News, I Wouldn't Vote For Me"


Fox News has nothing to do with actual journalism. They function as an arm of the Republican party and McCain campaign. Their motto of "fair and balanced" is Rovian propaganda. Since Fox News is not journalism, they should lose their White House press privelages.



Barack Obama in the upcoming New York Times magazine, he squeezes a choice quote out of Obama to get the candidate's true feelings about Fox News (despite his long-delayed appearance on Bill O'Reilly's show).

"I am convinced that if there were no Fox News, I might be two or three points higher in the polls," Obama told me. "If I were watching Fox News, I wouldn't vote for me, right? Because the way I'm portrayed 24/7 is as a freak! I am the latte-sipping, New York Times-reading, Volvo-driving, no-gun-owning, effete, politically correct, arrogant liberal. Who wants somebody like that?"

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home