Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ALICIA KEYS A HOME WRECKER??


Hip Hop Weekly that R&B singer Mashonda appears to be blaming singer Alicia Keys for the break up of her marriage.

In an exclusive interview with Hip Hop Weekly (on stands now), Mashonda talked about her relationship with Swizz, her career and during the interview, she implied that it was Alicia who came between her marriage. Here's an excerpt of the interview:

[Alicia Keys] is her own woman and she has made her own choices. I don't have a problem with her. I will say this though, I am not a scorned woman. I have a responsibility to raise [my son], he's my number one priority and everyday I strive more for him and of course my music

WOO WEE Alicia .... NOW THATS T4R

NOW THE RUMOR WAS, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz have been shacking up, and Mashonda found out about it. Now I don’t know all the salacious details just yet, but what is known is that Alicia might have more problems than just that bad Blender article on her hands.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home